Water conservation is an issue that is shaping the habits of people of all ages as we continue to become more aware of the impact we can have on the environment. By keeping audiences informed of why and how to conserve water, we are helping to establish a mindset that can improve our water supply and our quality of life.
- Top 12 waterSmart waterArt Finalists Announced (543K) on 2013-11-07
- Allatoona and North Cobb High School Earn Top Honors in H2O in HD Video Contest (341K) on 2013-05-22
- First Annual H2O in HD Awards Ceremony (227K) on 2013-05-13
- waterSmart Introduces First Annual H2O in HD Video Contest (322K) on 2013-03-28
- Celebrate National Fix-A-Leak-Week (336K) on 2013-03-18
- waterSmart Presents "Saving Water Cobb Day" (432K) on 2013-03-13
- waterSmart Celebrates Winners from 2012 Allatoona Ally Artist Challenge (213K) on 2013-01-29