H2O in HD
Calling all high-school filmmakers, actors, artists, activists, and environment enthusiasts! waterSmart, a program of Cobb County-Marietta Water Authority in partnership with Cobb County Water System, is searching for a video Public Service Announcement and wants your help.
We'll be giving $1,000 for the winning video - $500 for your school, and $500 for the winning team.
Working with a team of your school mates to create a 30-60 second video PSA showcasing how we can help save water and the importance of conservation!
Deadline for Entries: April 17, 2013
Preliminary Judging: April 24-30, 2013
Online Voting: May 6-10, 2013
Awards Ceremony: May 14, 2013
Guidelines and Policies
All video PSAs must be concepted and created by students in a Cobb County School District High School and all students must attend the same school.
- For each video PSA, all involved students must be listed on the entry form and turn in a permission slip, regardless of age
- All video PSAs must be 30-60 seconds and submitted as a high-quality .mov or .wmv file
- Video PSAs with profanity or other inappropriate contest will be disqualified and reported to school officials
- The video PSAs, will be scored by Cobb County-Marietta Water Authority, Cobb County Water System, our panel of judges, and online voters; the winning video PSA will be awarded with $500 for the school and $500 for the team
- Entries must be recieved by April 17, 2013. Video PSAs may be sent via e-mail to waterSmart@duffey.com, on a thumb drive or CD to:
3379 Peachtree Rd. NE Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30326
Please e-mail waterSmart@duffey.com or call (404) 446-1665 with any questions.
Interested in participating? Download entry form and permission slip here